- The sternum plate in the CCM Premier R1.9 chest protector features PE foam for protection. The chest area has multi-segmented EPP foams which offer great mobility.
- Segmentation in the chest allows the chest protector to move with the body and does not bunch up.
- Quick release Velcro adjustments on the shoulder wings allow for a customized fit.
- The shoulder floaters can be moved up or down to accommodate goalies of any size and shape.
- The square design on the biceps/arms gives goalies maximized coverage with a great level of protection.
- The elbow caps are a JDP injection molded PE cap for protection in a sensitive area. The shoulder caps have molded HD foams for optimized protection.
Back to Senior Chest Protectors