Brand Ambassador Contest
Do you want to be the poster player for Skaters North Source for Sports? Then send us your action shots for a chance at some great prizes and a little bit of recognition around town.
How to win: Send us your best hockey action shot and show us why you deserve to be our Brand Ambassador. Send us your pics via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or via e-mail (see below for exact addresses). The 6 finalists will be entered in an online vote to determine the Grand Prize winner and Skaters North Ambassador.
What you can win: 6 finalists will be chosen and will win a Bauer Supreme 2S Pro stick. The Grand Prize winner will also get a $200 gift card and a season long skates sharpening pass, along with a bag of Skaters North swag.
Our brand ambassador will have their image used in some media campaigns on our behalf as well as being featured in our store.
1) Skaters North Source for Sports Brand Ambassador title
2) Part 1 of contest begins on Thursday November 1, at 1:00 pm. Closes on Thursday November 8th at 8pm
3) Part 2 of the contest begins at 12:00 pm on Friday November 9, at which part, on line voting will begin. Part 2 (voting part) closes at 8:00 on Thursday, November 15. Winner will be announced on Friday, November 16.
4) Contest is open to all residents of Ontario, Canada
5) Contest is being hosted by Skaters North Source for Sports in North Bay, ON. 1321 Fisher St.
7) How to win - Send your picture via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or to Twitter @skatersnorthsfs, or to our Facebook @skatersnorthsfs or to our Instagram @skatersnorth. 6 finalists will be chosen by a panel of our staff members based off of the following criteria: What best represents the Skaters North Source for Sports Brand. Special attention will be paid to athletes who take great pride in their sporting goods, pictures that best demonstrate what a Skaters North athlete should look like and finally what is the best representation of hockey in our region. Quality of the picture and ability for us to re-use in large scale and in future social media is also essential.
Grand prize winner will be selected by a voting public. A link with all six finalists will be sent out via our social media at which point the public can begin voting.
8) ONLY 1 ENTRY PER INDIVIDUAL PICTURE.
9) All entries that are sent to above addresses will be accepted and confirmed back to you. Requirements of the entry is that the picture is a high-res quality and contains at least 640 pixels or have an original file for us to use.
10) All six finalists will be sent a release form upon be chosen. A valid e-mail address will be required to have the release form sent. Finalists will also be required to register their stick with Bauer and give them feedback on that product.
11) Entrant has 3 days from notification to return a declaration and release.
12) Prizes are the following. Finalists will receive a Bauer 2S Pro hockey stick (approx. value of $329.99). Grand Prize winner will receive in addition to the stick a $200 Skaters North Gift Card, and a 1-year unlimited skate sharpening voucher ($150.00). Prizes will be available for pick-up by the customers 24 hours after the contest closing.
13) Grand Prize Restrictions. To be eligible for the grand prize, entrant must complete & sign waiver giving us complete permission to use their submitted photo in social media campaigns and any other print or sign or digital campaign that we can use within the Skaters North brand.
14) We will contact the winners the day of the contest closing by responding to the picture that was sent in to us by any form of media by which it was sent to us from.
15) Odds of winning will be dependent on the amount of entries we receive. A maximum of 6 winners will be chosen as finalists and of those 6 finalists, only 1 grand prize will be awarded.
16) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
17) Finalists will need to answer the following skill testing question: 100 - 40 +20 / 8.
18) Information from entrants will only be used for the contest administration unless they have specifically and clearly opted it in writing.