The CCM JetSpeed FT490 Player Skates include the new Speedblade XS stainless steel runners with the Speedblade XS quick release holder. This new holder technology allows for fast and efficient blade changes to keep you on the ice as fast as possible. The CCM JetSpeed FT490 Player Skates have no outsole because of the 1-piece ergonomic boot - allowing for increased stiffness and energy transfer. The reduced material throughout the boot keeps the skate exetremely lightweight with the Rocketframe composite material. The Multi-density memory foam ankle padding and the TotalDry liner keeps your feet not only protected, but comfortable due to this skates moisture wicking capabilities.
- L1TEFRAME 360 - ONE PIECE - One-piece boot frame increases the foot contactarea with the entire skate boot.
- ROCKETFRAME COMPOSITE - NHL-caliber lightweight composite material.
- TAPERED FIT - Provides players with a close, 360-degree tapered fit around and under the foot.
- Lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating excellent skating performance.
- TOTALDRI WITH DURAZONE ABRASION PROTECTION - High performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light.
- SMOOTH CONTOUR - Soft pad around collar of the boot for excellent foot and ankle comfort.
- MULTI DENSITY MEMORY FOAM - Symmetrical foam comfort pads wrap around player’s foot for customized fit and comfort.
- TRITECH TONGUE WITH MOLDED LACE-BITE PROTECTION - Molded to players’ feet and high ankles, with enhanced lace-bite protection.
- LIGHTWEIGHT MIDSOLE - Enhanced energy transfer platform for blade to boot interface.
- CCM FOOTBED - Provides great support and comfort.
- SPEEDBLADE XS - New quick-release holder with bladelock system.
- SB XS STAINLESS - Provides a long lasting edge for long term performance.